[Northkeep] wInterkingdopm awards

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 18:44:37 PST 2006

Congratulations to all for a successful event and all the wonderous awards given.  It made my heart full to see it all happen first hand.  I am now able to put things together a little better.  It,s one thing to read about the awards, see the ribbons and weaves earned and hear people say AoA but it see it first hand, well to make a long story short, more and more things are starting to make sense to me.  I now have something rather wonderful to work towards and know that it is indeed tangible.  Thank you also for the recognition and honor of being named a hero, I truly am humbled.  I  only want to learn more and be able to be of much greater service to both my Barony and Kingdom, and to the mother organization.  Wow, what a mouthful, lol!!!  I'm only sorry that I didn't find you all much sooner.  I have been noticably happier and more fulfilled in the last few months, Thank you all for that.  Please keep teaching me and if I should become a nuisance, please be gentle in
 telling me.  Sometimes my enthusiasium runs away with itself.  One last thing, I took the calendar to work, and it was a big hit.  I have had a few requests for purchases if someone could tell me how I could supply these outside purchases?

  In Service.
  Katrina

Amanda Wallace <dragontamerbrat at gmail.com> wrote:
  Congratulations to all!

Amanda

On 12/11/06, j.t.herring wrote:

> At the evening court their majesties graciously agreed and thanks to their
> words several awards given to honor the people of the north...
>
> A Caestail Cridhe was awarded to Facon
> A Caestail Cridhe was awarded to Nichol MacKnockard
> A Rising Star was awarded to Morgan (Gisela's daughter)
> An Award of Arms was awarded to Ludowicus
> An Award of Arms was awarded to Abigale of Northkeep
> An Award of Arms was awarded to Doug Shannon
> An Award of Arms was awarded to Raghnailt
> A Sable Thistle for Illumination was awarded to Gisela von Grau
> A Sable Thistle for Illumination was awarded to Zubeydah
> A Sable Crane was awarded to Ottokar
>
> The Heavy Weapons Holmgangr was won by Morgan Black Dragon.
> The Rapier Play the Prize was won by Dillon of the Black Hearts from
> Calontir. Dillon was awarded a hand painted and calligraphied scroll which
> was constructed in 6 hours and ten minutes on site. The was outstandingly
> beautiful and was designed, painted, and calligraphied by three wonderful
> scribes from our friends the Barony of Namron.
>
> Kindly,
> Ian

The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not all
see the same light, but we all see the same flame.