[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Updates on northkeep.anseorra.org

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 11 20:13:44 PST 2006

The Lady and her entire house do me proud in ALL that YOU ALL do!  I just want you ALL to know that I Love you and appreciate every little (& big) thing that you do!  And, yes, Raghnailt <<<<ROCKS>>>>!
  Loves,
  Elisabeth

Lahoma Davidson <lahoma-davidson at cherokee.org> wrote:

Lady Elizabeth,

Thank you for the vote of confidence but, alas, I have (sniffle) no
(sniffle) AoA. Thank you for the clarification, also, of the classes.
So many possibilites, so little time! My head, it doth spinneth!
**

Looks like someone got a cure for their sniffles!!!!!-)
Congratulations Rag!@#$%^ on your AOA, it was greatly deserved and you
do our household proud in all that you do!

Lady Rayhanna of House Halfiras