[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 08:17:44 PST 2006

*sniffle* Everyone had such a good time. I missed it, because I was working,
and the Gymnast missed it, cuz she was busy getting silver medals on Beam
and in the All-Around. Thormund missed it cuz he was working, and Alex
missed it cuz she was w/ dad. One of these years, (when the kids aren't in
gym anymore) I will be at WK again.

Amanda

On 12/11/06, Jean Paul de Sens <jeanpauldesens at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just wanted to tell everyone that I had an *awesome* time at this
> winterkingdom.  The classes were great, and there were many neat ones
> that I couldn't get to, the heavy weapons tournament was inventive and
> creative, and made my sad I missed it, the little bit of feast I was
> able to wheedle out of the cook afterwards was numilicious, and the
> post revel was, ahem, a sinfully good time.
>
> Thanks guys, I had a blast.
>
> JP
>

> --
> "Everybody works, no one quits."

The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not all
see the same light, but we all see the same flame.