[Northkeep] Fintan's Mother, Aoife of Chemin Noir

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 18:23:10 PST 2006

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Aoife and Fintan.  And as always, Ottakar and Connie (sorry I forgot your society name), you too are in my thoughts and prayers.  Let me know if there is something I can do from here.

  Aodh/Susan

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <burgborrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:
  Aoife and Fintan, you are in our thoughts, hopes, and prayers.

Thank you, Ottokar, for keeping us informed.

Damon and Ismet