[Northkeep] Wiesenfeuer Yule... day trippers?

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Wed Dec 13 02:18:42 PST 2006

I want to day trip to W. Yule.  I have to work Sunday morning and can
not stay over Sat night.  I would be interested in sharing gas/driving
time.  I am still recovering from putting alot of money to make my car
safe, and nasty things have happened the last three times I drove a
long distance.  I am not comfortable in driving my car out of town
yet, but do not want to miss Yule.

Ron/Reanult