[Northkeep] Boffer tonight?

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Thu Dec 14 13:17:35 PST 2006

I had planned on being at boffer tonight, but I also have minor crises
occurring in other parts of the family.  If there will be practice, I
will be there. If not, no feelings will be hurt over here.

YIS,
Nyx

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
facon at cox.net
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 1:18 PM
To: The Barony of Northkeep
Subject: [Northkeep] Boffer tonight?

Heya Boffer folks,

I was talking to Giesla and Morgan has a school program tonight and they
would not be able to make it to practice till probably some time after
8pm, was anyone else planning on coming tonight?  If not, Elizabeta do
you think we need to cancel, I could possibly be late catching up at
work though I would probably be done by 7. Just wondering what the rest
of the boffer people and marshal think.  Let me know, you can reply here
or private email at facon at cox.net.  Thanks.  Facon