[Northkeep] Northern Regional Family Dinner At Gulf War

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 3 08:51:21 PST 2006

Greetings
Kelandra and I will attending Gulf War this year and we will once again be
doing a Free Wednesday night Northern Region Family Dinner. We really
enjoyed this the last time we did it, we hope that everyone who attended did
also. Having a time and place for us all to sit down, eat together, and
enjoy each others company while at war as one big happy family was really
nice.

This year we thought we would offer a choice of Irish Stew or Corned Beef
with Cabbage since the War falls around Saint Patrick's day.

Although not required, if other parties are interested in helping out or
contributing, they would be welcomed to do so...so that we can properly
coordinate this dinner please pass the word onto your local groups and have
any interested persons contact us thru email at: j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
or by pone at: (918) 825-4638

Kind Regards,
HL Ian Dun Gillan