[Northkeep] Fw: [NR] Combat Archery questions at Axeman III

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Mon Feb 6 20:51:52 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Gideon
To: northern at ansteorra.org
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 9:20 PM
Subject: [NR] Combat Archery questions at Axeman III

Greetings unto the Northern Region,

I encountered some problems with my last posting due the to number of recipients. Therefore, if anyone wishes to forward this missive to their local list please feel free.

My plans currently include being present at Axeman III this coming weekend, at least during the day Saturday. There is no Combat Archery as a part of the event, but I have spoken with the Event Steward and been given permission to engage in some limited combat archery apart from the event. I will also be present to speak with those that have questions about the authorization process and requirements.

Onward to WAR,

Míchél mac Donnchaid

Baron of the Eldern Hills

Mike Gideon