[Northkeep] Fighter Practice 02/08

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 08:03:01 PST 2006

Hello everyone!
       Aside from being a bit chilly, it looks like it should be a
pretty good night for fighter practice. Unfortunately, I won't be
fighting tonight due to a pulled muscle in my neck that I'd like to
see fully healed before being beaten about the head and shoulders. I
will be making an attempt at showing up for a little while though, so
if the loaner gear is needed, please let me know.

       If any non-fighters wish to grace us with your presence, please
feel free. We would love to have the company. If at all possible,
please wear garb. It attracts more attention and gives even more
topics of conversation with passers by... like the freaks in armor
hitting each other with sticks wasn't enough.

       Practice generally starts from 6:30 - 7:00 PM at McClure Park,
11th and Memorial. Hope to see you there!

~Morgan Blackdragon~