[Northkeep] Dancing Anyone?

Katrina Harrell ladyjehanettelechat at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 16:17:46 PST 2006

Does anyone want to learn the dances for the gulf war parties?
  Estrell is willing to come up here to teach...
  Tuesday and thursdays are unavailable I was thinking maybe a wednesday night or monday night between here and gulf war excluding the 20th.

  I am going to check with the Library and get the possible dates

  Kat

Lady Jehanette
Chatelaine Le Northkeep

"ils les combattent boivent et ils dorment avec ou avec dehors une femme de l'eau"
"They Fight, They Drink, and They Sleep with or without a waterbearer..."