[Northkeep] Valentines day practice

Facon duPray facon at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 11 06:31:44 PST 2006

Greetings to all,

I am inquiring if anyone plans to be at fighter practice on tuesday (Feb 14 you know Valentines day), I was thinking that many that would normally attend probably have plans with their sweethearts and such, so if it looked like it would be a bust I would like to cancel the room with the library so it may be available for other parties that might need it( I know that I could find something better to do than sit at the library alone waiting to see if anyone shows up LOL) So if I could hear from the rapier community especially those that normally or occasionally attend practice so we can guage who might be there it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Facon