[Northkeep] Fighter Practice 02/22

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 08:08:17 PST 2006

Hello everyone!
     Looks like it's pretty nasty weather out there right now but
should clear up later tonight for fighter practice. I will be showing
up for a little while, so if the loaner gear is needed, please let me
know. Anyone else planning on attending? Only 3 Wednesday practices
left.

     If any non-fighters wish to grace us with your presence, please
feel free. We would love to have the company. If at all possible,
please wear garb. It attracts more attention and gives even more
topics of conversation with passers by. It'll be chilly, so if you
come out dress warm.

     Practice generally starts from 6:30 - 7:00 PM at McClure Park,
11th and Memorial. Hope to see you there!

~Morgan Blackdragon~