[Northkeep] Demo and Plug

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 07:50:32 PST 2006

Greetings to all the wonderful people on the list.

  Sadly, I will not be able to make it this weekend, as I am working at one of our tax sites.

  Good Gentles all, should you have need to pay the Treasury's taxes, know that I and mine are willing to work with you to make sure the Treasury pays you instead.  We offer free tax service at various locations throughout our fine Barony.  Please let me know if you are interested.

  Thank you, and have a fabulous day!

Kale