[Northkeep] Heavy fighter practice / Local Demo on 02/25

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 23:56:05 PST 2006

If individuals would like to demonstrate rapier that is fine.  My son has
strep/bronchitis and I don't think it would be good for me to get him around
others much this weekend since he is on antibiotics.

Randel, I know you and your student (pardon if incorrect term has been used)
have competed in tournaments and I would be very pleased and grateful if you
could demonstrate for us, if both of you are available.

- G.G. Von Aue