[Northkeep] Heavy fighter practice / Local Demo on 02/25

Yrmentrude Sigsdottir lothurandyrmentrude at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 15:57:23 PST 2006

usually nothing will keep away a fighter but sick
children also have kept us up all night throughout the
week (now we are sick as well) and we made an
executive decision to get some rest along with the
heavily medicated babies:-) please forgive us and may
all feel better soon. lothur and yrmentrude
---
northkeep-bounces+lothurandyrmentrude=yahoo.com at ansteorra.org
<chibi_jeni at hotmail.com> wrote:
> If individuals would like to demonstrate rapier that
is fine.  My son has
> strep/bronchitis and I don't think it would be good
for me to get him around
> others much this weekend since he is on antibiotics.
>
> Randel, I know you and your student (pardon if
incorrect term has been used)
> have competed in tournaments and I would be very
pleased and grateful if you
> could demonstrate for us, if both of you are
available.

<northkeep at ansteorra.org>
> >Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Heavy fighter practice /
Local Demo on 02/25
> >Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 18:32:54 -0800 (PST)
> >
> >i somehow got this weekend off, but was working
during winterkindoms, so
> >directions , would be useful, are we having light
as well as heavy.

> >Morgan Blackdragon <blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com>
wrote:  Hello all,

> >We have an local demo coming up on Saturday, Feb
25th at the St.
> >Peter and Paul school (the Winterkingdom site). Set
up as early as
> >7:30 a.m. Official demo is from 10-4. Please show
up and support our
> >group. This is an opportunity to thank the site for
it's use, both in
> >the past and the future. Just becuase the demo is
for the kids it is
> >a as possible recruiting opportunity as well and we
always need new
> >members.
> >
> >Instead of having our all-purpose, armored
gathering at McClure
> >park this week, we should get together at the demo
and give the kids
> >and spectators a good show in Armored Combat. Even
if the weather is
> >bad, I believe Mongo said there could be an indoor
area fit for
> >fighting. (Mongo, please correct me if I am wrong.)
Hope to see you