[Northkeep] Rapier practice 2/28/06

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 07:44:06 PST 2006

Happy Fat Tuesday, Northkeep!

Rapier practice WILL be happening as scheduled at the Downtown Library! I
will be there between 6:00-6:30p.

PLEASE wear garb! We get more attention and interest that way by library
patrons being identified as a reinactment society!!

There will be rapier bouting at the Northern Regional practice/demo on
Saturday! Bring your gear and have fun!

On a personal note - I will be bringing a box to the NR practice to collect
kind donations to send to Johan in Baghdad. If you need ideas of what the
troops need please refer to www.bluestarmothers.com and they have a good
list. If you have any pictures of past events or artwork or anything
personal you would like to throw in, please do! If Johan can't use it, I'm
sure he knows someone who will!

Thank you in advance!! Hope to see a lot of people tonight!

Fight vigiliant!!

- G.G. Von Aue
Northkeep Rapier Marshal