[Northkeep] Saga deadline next Sunday

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 11:54:40 PST 2006

Which brings up, once again, officers reports.

Even if all you do is report that there's nothing to report, please have
something for the news letter.  Also, I am  supposed to receive copies
of your  monthly reports.  About half have done so for Jan.  please have
something for me for Feb.

We have the Northern Regional Fighters Practice coming up March 4th.  If
you konw anybody who's demonstrated interest in seeing what we do invite
them out.

	Damon
	  Seneshal