[Northkeep] Fwd: Chris Nikel dealership

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 09:43:57 PST 2006

>From: Tamberlin <tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com>
>Hence why I said I didn't know the facts.
>Sorry for trying to be helpful.  I'll keep my mouth
>shut in the future.

I'm sorry if I've upset you.  You don't have to keep your mouth shut - in
fact I'd prefer it if you didin't.  If he had screwed you over, that would
be different, because you could prove that.  This is a rumor.  I've tried to
make it clear that the only real limits on posting that *I* care about are
money business (only because this is a list for a non-profit thing) and
spreading rumors and innuendo.

Marc/Diarmaid