[Northkeep] inquiry

Katrina Harrell ladyjehanettelechat at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 16:24:10 PST 2006

I am inquiring to all those past posts about places available to rent. The TU apartments are screwing the grad students. I was wondering if any body is willing to rent to a law student a place near TU as several of them are disgruntled and want to be close to the school as we basically eat, drink, and sleep here.

  Jehanette le chat

Lady Jehanette
Chatelaine Le Northkeep

"ils les combattent boivent et ils dorment avec ou avec dehors une femme de l'eau"
"They Fight, They Drink, and They Sleep with or without a waterbearer..."