[Northkeep] Officers meeting for Feb.

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 20 10:18:32 PST 2006

Guten Tag,

I hope everyone is staying warm.  It looks like winter is finally here.

Once again my company has interfered with my plans.  I'm being sent to
Seattle Sunday so it looks like the potluck is off.  After speaking with
Their Excellencies it looks like we're going to aim for a meeting
Thursday evening at 6:30 p.m. Hopefully, this will give people time to
pick up dinner if they choose to and not be too late for those traveling
great distances home.  The meeting will be at Ismet and my residence in
Tulsa (6931 S. 73r E Ave). If you need directions please e-mail or call
(254-1202).  We live next door to Anawyn if that's any help.

Regards,
	Damon