[Northkeep] Re: [NorthkeepFighters] Fighter Practice 2/22 take two.

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:57:12 PST 2006

Yeah. It's looking kinda slick and muddy out there. I think practice tonight
is not going to happen. Not a good month for February so far. Hopefully the
next few weeks are good so we can get some Gulf War practice in.

Even though we can't get out tonight, I hope we can get people out to the
Demo on Saturday. Again, it is taking place at St Peter and Paul School. I
Yahoo'd it and it comes back at address:
1420 N 67TH East Ave
Tulsa, OK 74115-5602

It's south of Pine and east of Sheridan.
This website may give a map to it:
http://maps.citysearch.com/location/8365998?<http://maps.citysearch.com/location/8365998>

~Morgan~