[Northkeep] RE: [Ansteorra] OT--pls don't delete; Plea for/paypal info

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 12:01:09 PST 2006

Yes there is a paypal account.  My wife has it, I knew she did ad it just took me a day to fully figure it out.  Go to www.paypal.com and there is a spot where you put in an e-mail address for who you send it to.  Sally/Lady Annis said there is some other stuff you fill in that is self-explanitory, too.
  That is stewart_sally at hotmail.com which is my wife.  Robert, Sally, Heather Stewart is our in-house family!  I decided to send this reply to all the lists and such I originally sent to, because I have had 5 or 6 people ask me to get the paypal info.

  Thank you very much to those of you who have e-mailed best wishes, info, and notices of sending a little here and there!!  I think that is the only way to pull off saving our tail ends.

  Lord Skerri/Robert Stewart

Chelsea Williams <baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  My lord, do you have a Pay Pal account that people could toss money into? I
feel it might be easier that way. The only thing is don't ask me how it
works. lol However, I can ask my lord later on when he's awake. He knows how
to do it. I pray for your family, and will try to contribute.

-Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel