[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Populace Meeting

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Wed Feb 22 11:45:15 PST 2006

Oyez, Oyez!
Chemin Noirs February populace meeting will be Thursday, February 23 at the Arvest Bank of
Dewey's Branding Iron Room.  The bank is at the corner of Highway 75 and Don Tyler in
Dewey.
 The Branding Iron Room is the building to the East of the bank on Don Tyler.
After the meeting all will repair to the Golden Corral on Highway 75 just North of Frank
Phillips intersection in Bartlesville to show off our garb and impress the rest of the
diners (we hope) with how much FUN our group is and wouldn't they like to join us!
Be prepared to anwer questions!
Aoife, acting as scribe for Fiontan O'Cuaig, Seneschal of Chemin Noir