[Northkeep] Witchgoods.com

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:50:12 PST 2006

Does anyone have input, either good OR bad, regarding dealings with
Witchgoods.com? I ordered (2) 3-horse celtic brooches from them at the
beginning of December, and not knowing PayPal has a 45 day limit on
complaints, I may be SOL on getting help from them.

Apparently, witchgoods.com is the main company that many smaller websites
belong to, so even though you may have ordered from another site, you are
charged by this one. The guy tells me he'll check into the status of my
order and get back to me but then he doesn't. It's the not knowing if it's
an honest mistake or regular business tactic for them that bugs me. So ANY
input to either ease my mind or confirm that I've been swindled would be
appreciated.

Danke,
Gisela
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra