[Northkeep] archery practice

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Sun Jan 1 18:37:57 PST 2006

greetings

>> I'm so sorry we missed today's practice. The day got away from us
(ummm...I
> slept right through it...oops).
well to be honest , after playing company of hero's till 6:30 am.they had to
wake me when they got here ......
> Conner still has his bow and we just got
> Chyryne her own for her birthday, so my kiddos are covered as far as gear
> goes.
kool , that helps .

>Good luck at Huntsman!
thanx , between getting sick, and bad weather i am way out of practice .
so i probably don't have a puppies chance of out shooting the big dogs .
but at least i will have given it my best shot !!!
and i can't win if i don't try .
lot of responsibility if i do win though .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon