[Northkeep] Free to good home

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Tue Jan 3 08:12:20 PST 2006

Greetings everyone,
Well it seems that we need to come up with a home for a spayed, friendly, female cat.  She has decided that my mom's house is to close to the old one and she will not stay at mom's house.  So we need to find someone that would be willing to take her in.  She has had all her shots and a health checkup in the past month.  She also pretty much likes to be outside.  She does however really enjoy some petting and is very friendly.  So if anyone knows of someone that would be willing to take in this cat please message me privately.  Also if anyone has a live trap we can borrow I would appreciate a contact.  Seems that we are now responsible for the stray cats in the area also and have a couple of those we have to take care of also.
Ainar