[Northkeep] Rapier - Thanks!!

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 23:45:44 PST 2006

HUGE thanks to everyone who came out to rapier practice!! It was the most
successful practice we have had in quite some time! We had ELEVEN people
there with at least 5 training and polishing up for Gulf Wars! You all are
awesome and this is going to be a great year!

I am a very very proud Marshal right now! Let's keep it up! If any other
gear is needed, please let me know. I'm working on getting the new recruit
geared up to start training, as he is very enthused about it and is enjoying
spending time among our insanity and personalities. So yay for us!

Also, our (only) youth fighter, Andrew, turns 18 next month and that will
mean that we will be out of youth rapier fighters and he can start fighting
with the adults. If you know any youth who are interested in learning to
fight "light" weapons, please send them this direction. Happy early birthday
to him!

Thanks again, everyone! I'm so pleased to have such a great turnout! Let's
keep it up! Remember that non-rapier fighters are invited to come. We also
meet on the A&S Historical Combat topics and other crafting projects are
more than welcome!

- G.G. Von Aue
Northkeep Rapier Marshal