[Northkeep] Call to the Border Guard

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 09:25:24 PST 2006

Northkeep! Gulf War is rapidly approaching and the time to prepare is upon us. The Border Guard fought valiantly and with great honor and it is time to once again don the mantle and defend Ansteorra. Would all those that fought with us last year please contact me and let me know if you are going to make it to Gulf and intend to fight with us again. For those of you new to our game, if you are interested in fighting with the Guard please contact me so that we can get regalia made for everyone who wishes to go. The Guard is open to Northkeep and her Cantons. We are also willing to take those who simply wish to fight with us. There are several practices coming up and we are gathering regularly on Saturdays. Please contact me for information so that we can get the melee practice in together that we need.

  I'll see you on the field,

  Lord Angus Gunn
  Squire to Sir Casius Lepus
  Northkeep Gulf Wars Land Coordinator