[Northkeep] List Mistressing Idea

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 09:18:13 PST 2006

The Castillan tourney does not require index cards and a photo album..cause it is a list with numbers...so a work sheet that has #, fighter, wins total fights on the top of the page would be good..duck tape that we can put on the helmet with the number, pens, extra paper..

Betsy Marshall <betsy at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:  Small weights for windy days.
Possibly also table cover clips. Pyro