[Northkeep] --Totally off topic-- Garage Apt for Rent

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 08:25:33 PST 2006

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the totally personal use of this list-- but
I'd really like to offer this to an SCA person first.

My garage apartment is going to be available for rent
Feb 1st. It is a small one-room apt, large walk-in
closet, newly tiled bathroom with shower, nearly new
(1year old) fridge and range. Would prefer non-smoker
but will deal if you promise to smoke only outside.
Access to large back yard. Pet okay w/deposit (and if
it is a dog will have to get along with my dog). Price
is $350 a month All-Bills-Paid. Includes expanded
basic cable and Cox High Speed Internet.

I am an easy bike ride from TU. If interested call me
@633-3406.

Miri (Zahava)