[Northkeep] Saga submissions due Sunday, Jan. 22

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Fri Jan 20 08:42:09 PST 2006

Hi guys,

Just a reminder, your Saga reports and submissions are due to me by
Sunday, January 22.

You don't have to be an officer to submit something to the Saga. Anyone
can have something put in the Saga: future/ previous autocrats to
discuss upcoming or previous events; artwork -- drawings or photographs;
how to info; research; stories; info on upcoming wars and registrations
for wars; etc. All I ask is that you remember this is a family
publication and content should be family friendly.

I look forward to your reports and other submissions.

Lynn the Inquisitive
LRA at olpdsl.net