[Northkeep] Rapier practice 1/31/06

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 12:16:45 PST 2006

Tomorrow, Tuesday 1/31/06, rapier practice will be a bouting night for
Northkeep Adult Light Weapons fighters.

We would LOVE to have members of the Populace out to watch and support our
Rapier Fighters get prepared for Gulf Wars, and those of us rapier fighters
who are not able to attend Gulf Wars, we would love the support,
nonetheless.

Regretfully, Facon Du Pray will not be in attendance due to personal
matters, so we will not be able to have youth light weapons fighters
bouting.

We meet at 6:00pm (officially starting at 6:30pm) at the Central Library in
Downtown Tulsa 400 Civic Center in the Aaronson Auditorium. If we are not in
the Auditorium we are put in the Lecture Room... If you do not see anyone
resimbling an SCA rapier fighter (we're not easy to miss), please check with
the lady at the desk as to which room we are in.

See you tonight at Populace!

Study hard, fight well

- G.G. Von Aue
Northkeep Rapier Marshal