[Northkeep] No February Smythkepe Event?

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 06:26:19 PST 2006

Thank you very much for the information!

So, no one is having a Valentine's Day or near it
event? Well, I guess Skorrgardr is, but I don't think
the axe tournament they have planned is quite a
'Tourney of Love" whatever that may be! :)

I hope to see you all at an event soon!

Val the particularly goofy today