[Northkeep] Regional Practice Saturday

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:27:47 PST 2006

Wait. Right. I read that wrong. I had just read an email about the
Northern Regional practice and had that in my head.

My apologies.

We generally have an unoffical practice on Saturdays at around 11am.
It would be great to have you come out.

I will not be there this week but we should have a few fighters there
to play with.

~Morgan~ (The, not starting off real well, Knight Marshal)