[Northkeep] Northern Regional Fighters Practice - Gulf Wars

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Sun Jan 1 23:48:03 PST 2006

greetings

just a reminder , you need to get some combat archery marshals too ..

be safe , be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon
----- Original Message -----
From: <beorhtlic at netzero.com>
To: <BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net>; <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 11:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Northern Regional Fighters Practice - Gulf Wars

As far as a location to allow combat archery, Chandler Park has a "hill"
bordered by a low stone wall that might work as a "backdrop " in one
direction and the field is large enough that a clear  area in the other
direction is viable, it may require a few folks willing to act as "outfield"
marshalls to keep mundane observers at a safe distance but it may be doable.
Also if I am not sent out of town on buisness that weekend we may be able to
offer some crash space.
Beorhtlic