[Northkeep] Re: Northkeep Digest, Vol 32, Issue 10

Katrina Harrell ladyjehanettelechat at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 12:27:41 PST 2006

it is the little hospitalier who could
  once agian appearing on the scene. Grades are in and I did well for the semester, however, it is time to start working towards demos and group fun and new comers and any other thing. Once many moons ago I supposed a project on the populace and am now ready to fully embark on this project. Please guild leaders contact me so that I may gather the information and fix up the pamphlets for the website.

  Next for all who are interested I am having a beginners lesson in machine stiching and basic pattern making tonight at  SEVEN pm Call for directions to my apartment if there is more interest then I anticapate then I may make this two workshops...

  631-5332 ANYtime after 4 I am in class until then

  Bonsior
  Jehanette LE Chat