[Northkeep] Gulf Wars Land

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 08:08:16 PST 2006

Your friendly Northkeep Gulf Wars Land Coordinator here,

  I need all of those going to Gulf Wars to please provide me with the following info when it is available:

  1. Once you have pre-registered send me your mundane and SCA name.

  2. If you are taking family members, please give me their mundane and SCA names.

  3. The size (footprint) of your tent and and other day pavilion you plan to set up in camp.

  4. When pre-registering please put Northkeep as group camping with if you plan to camp with us.

  Providing this information is important to the amount of land we will be granted. Please be as accurate as possible and feel free to email me with any questions that you may have.

  Thank you,

  Lord Angus Gunn
  Squire to Sir Casius Lepus
  Northkeep Gulf Wars Land Coordinator.