[Northkeep] Dance Instructor Needed....

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 19:33:48 PST 2006

        Date:
  Sun, 22 Jan 2006 08:05:49 -0600    From:   Ciana <Ciana at .SYNTAX-ERROR>    To:   northkeep at ansteorra.org    Reply-to:   The Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at ansteorra.org>    Subject:   [Northkeep] Dance Instructor Needed....                  If any of you are willing to privately instruct a couple in the art of dance
please contact me off line and I will give you their information.

Thanks,
Ciana

  If anyone wishes to reply please reply to cianaoh at yahoo.com

  Thanks so much!!  :)