[Northkeep] Saga deadline today

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 08:45:37 PST 2006

Lynn,
Didn't get an e-mail back, and I have no way to check my mail on Sundays.
Hope it's not too late!

Hail to the Best Barony in the Knowne World,

This is my last report as Northkeep's A&S Minister. We will have a new
officer in February. It has been my privilege to serve for the last two
years. Thanks to everyone who made it a success including HE Elisabetta, HE
Mercedes, and Lady Angelique. Most especially thanks to Lord Thormund, who
occasionally got drafted as my muscle man.

Amanda

On 1/22/06, LRA <LRA at olpdsl.net> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> The deadline for Saga submissions is today.
>
> Thank you to those who have already submitted reports. Please remember
> that I always acknowledge receipt of your reports with an e-mail. So if
> you sent it and did not get an e-mail back, I did not get it.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Lynn the Inquisitive
> LRA at olpdsl.net

The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not all
see the same light, but we all see the same flame.