[Northkeep] Off topic-but I need help :-)

Facon duPray facon at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 23 10:31:54 PST 2006

Greetings to all,

Sorry for the off topic request but I am need of all those out there that might be of assistance.  My ex is wishing to move out of state this summer with the children, I would like my daughter to stay with me thus becoming a single parent, My ex has agreed to a trial run till the end of the school year so that we can be sure that our daughter will be able to adjust to the new situation.  I am in need of a two bedroom apartment or house that is reasonably priced so I may have a place of our own.  I would prefer to be in one of the surrounding town areas - Owasso,Broken Arrow, Jenks, etc.....) that has a good school system and of course safe area as those is important to me for my daughter.  If any of you have any leads or hear of anything I would GREATLY appreciate hearing from you so that Anandi and I may start working on our life together.  I thank all of you in advance for you support and assistance with this situation.  You may contact me at facon at earthlink.net, through this list or call my cell at 918-361-9817.

Yours in Service and gratitude,

Facon