[Northkeep] Sewing Class

Katrina Harrell ladyjehanettelechat at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 08:08:55 PST 2006

Okay, Another Class tonight.

  This class is being scheduled from this time forward (unless otherwise posted) until February 7th to be at my apartment at Seven O'clock.
  You should bring the following:
  First meeting:
  Paper, Pen, Seamstess tape and some form of paper to create a pattern. The cheapest and easiest to find paper is brown package wrap. Walmart has it; it is approximatly 30" wide and is easily marked on.
  Second meeting
  Fabric for pattern, Scissors for fabric  (can be any scissor that has NEVER been used on paper or anything but fabric), and if time we might begin sewing so a sewing machine (maybe)

  My apartment is located at
  327 S. Delaware Apt 622

  The directions are rather simple...
  FROM 244 get off on the delaware exit
  GO south
  After the Light on third go FORWARD (south)
  the first entrance on the LEFT to TU's campus is the entrance to my apartments parking lot.
  My apartment is the CLOSEST to Delaware and the "POOL HOUSE". It is the first stair case off of the parking lot.

  Need help with finding it, try these two numbers 631-5332 or 694-0061
  Jehanette Le Chat

Lady Jehanette
Chatelaine Le Northkeep

"ils les combattent boivent et ils dorment avec ou avec dehors une femme de l'eau"
"They Fight, They Drink, and They Sleep with or without a waterbearer..."