[Northkeep] Re: what happened at populace

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Tue Jan 31 11:41:41 PST 2006

Pretty darn good for medicine head!!!  Thanks Zubeydah!  Let me see what
else I can remember......

Regional practice is actually Mar 3rd

The gifts for Castellan for the Crown are mainly because this is an
investiture.

The membership confirmation you print out off the web if you join online is
also acceptable as proof of membership.
As are post cards if you received one back as confirmation of a mailed in
joining.

Angus announced that there will be a workday to work on mantles, etc for the
GW fighting force at a date tba.

Please start thinking about award recs for Castellan now - the sooner you
get them to the Crown the better.  If you have submitted an award in the
past that was not given you need to re-submit to this Crown as they don't
keep those on file.

Minister of Children is also accepting applications.

Chemin Noir's practices have moved from Sunday to Saturday - same time and
place, just a day earlier.

The Castellan autocrat team is looking for volunteers to run the youth and
children's competitions.

That's all that pops into my head...............anyone else want to fill in
any gaps?

Mercedes