[Northkeep] Northern Regional Fighters Practice - Gulf Wars

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 07:09:16 PST 2006

We also have crash space available for a couple of people when the time comes. After spending some of yesterday walking around Chandler, there are several place that would be excellent. If it is windy, as some have mentioned, there is an area to the right of the main road that drops below one of the cliffs, there is still lots of grass and open area, but might make a better wind blocked area for fighting.

  Lord Angus Gunn
  Squire to Sir Casius Lepus

"beorhtlic at netzero.com" <beorhtlic at netzero.com> wrote:
  As far as a location to allow combat archery, Chandler Park has a "hill" bordered by a low stone wall that might work as a "backdrop " in one direction and the field is large enough that a clear area in the other direction is viable, it may require a few folks willing to act as "outfield" marshalls to keep mundane observers at a safe distance but it may be doable. Also if I am not sent out of town on buisness that weekend we may be able to offer some crash space.
Beorhtlic