[Northkeep] Practice Tonight

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 07:12:10 PST 2006

Hey AND we should have as much as the non fightig populace there too..it is not everyday we will get his Grace Patrick Micheal up here ;)

  Ldy Elodie
  Northern Regional Hospitaler

Chris Birdwell <angusmgunn at yahoo.com> wrote:
  We will have a special guest at practice tonight so everyone come out and bring your gear. It looks like we will have a good evening for fighting and should all come out and make his Grace Patrick Michael feel warmly welcomed. See you all tonight at 630pm, let's all try and be on time.

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Casius Lepus

~Elodie~