[Northkeep] Officers Reports

James Wallace jccwall at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 12:30:54 PST 2006

Sorry just got this.

  KAS Marshal,
  Nothing going on, as usual. Still looking for replacement.
  T. Blackwolf.

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Heilsa,

It's less than one week until the Saga deadline. I'd like to see at
least a sentance from each officer published in our local newsletter.

I know we are all busy and 'real' life needs to come before the SCA but
if that is the case, hopefully you can get the time to submit something
to the effect of: "[officers position] report for January. Sorry
friends but I've been busy dealing with other issues. If you have
questions or concerns about ?????? please write or call me and I'll get
back to you as soon as I can. Thanks "
Even if all you have to say is that nothing occurred within your purview
this month please submit something. Or, send in a brief description of
what the responsibilities of your office are. This way newcomers (and
clueless dinosaurs like myself) know who to talk to for specific
questions.

Next, A number of offices are going to be changing hands in quick
order. I would like to see something in the saga starting about 4-6
months prior to the deadline for submission of applications. This will
give everyone plenty of time to think about it. If you know your
office is going to change over within the next 6 months, please publish
the fact so we can get people started thinking about taking the office. .

Thank you.

Damon, HL Borrendohl
Seneschal Northkeep