[Northkeep] Wed. Night Fighter Practice

Cecil Hudson metaldog00 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 1 08:32:21 PDT 2006

Aye, I agree as well. The energy and atmospere of las Wednesdays practice
was the best I've seen and felt. I for one plan on continueing coming to
practice with the Rapier fighters to lend my support in this renewed feeling
of comradery and look forward to meeting new faces in hopes they will join
our ranks. You can count on me to be there and at my best.

Cian Rhys Gravenor