[Northkeep] Archery Practice 7/9/06

Cecil Hudson metaldog00 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 9 10:00:17 PDT 2006

Greetings archers,

Looks like today is going to be nice and cool compared to last week which I
think got close to 99 degrees if not more seemingly. It's currently 81
degrees as of noon and the is supposed to be 88 today. Practice is
definately on today. Don't forget the necessaties, drink, lotion and spray.

If anyone has been trying to contact me via my cell phone I regret to inform
that it is temporarily cut off. Hopefully I will be able to rememdy that
soon though.

We'll see all out at the range at 2: 30.

Slainte!

Cian Rhys Gravenor
Archery Marshall for the Barony of Northkeep