[Northkeep] Practice tonight

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Jul 12 12:25:26 PDT 2006

I am perfectly happy and willing to show up and continue our Absolute
Beginner's Introduction to Middle Eastern Dance class, if there are folks who
want to learn... Or, if it's Just Too Hot and Muggy, I'm fine with staying
home, curling up on the couch with my honey, and watching CSI reruns. :-P

I'll leave it up to those who have attended or expressed interested in
attending - anyone up for some dancing?  If I have not heard from anyone by 6pm
via the list or by phone (cell: 607-2732), I will assume that no one is
interested, and will consider class cancelled.

- Zubeydah