[Northkeep] Hay!

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 07:15:34 PDT 2006

Someone I know is wanting to give away quite a few (I think 30 or so) bales of hay.  If Northkeep can use it I need to know asap.  There is one other person who has said they want it, but they haven't made contact with the lady yet.  If we make contact first, it's ours.  I will need another truck (I have one) and a couple people to help load.  So....can we use it, and if we can do we have a place to store it?  It would be great for our rapier and heavy fighters, not to mention the archers.  Would someone in charge of this kind of thing please contact me soon before we lose the opportunity to have it for free!

  With Respect,
  Aodh

Morgan Blackdragon <blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:
  Aye, Stillwater and it starts at 2pm. Not sure about the combat
archery to be honest.

~Morgan~