[Northkeep] New Manor

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Sat Jul 22 20:28:54 PDT 2006

Greetings Northkeep!

Good News!  Fintan has finally taken possession of his own Manor!
Even now, he is laboring to complete his renovations prior to removing himself and
I (his rapidly ageing Mum!)into our new, more spacious quarters.  As of now we
still plan to attend Academy of The Bow/Battle of The Runnen along with some others
of our Canton and some invited guests.  We hope to see most of you there as we are
anxious to impress upon our friends just how much better our events are as opposed
to those tawdry (albeit fun also) things called 'Ren Faires', excepting of course,
Norman Med Fair, which is something else altogether!

I hope all survived the 'Heat Wave' we were subjected to last week and are
earnestly praying that we don't have a repeat!  In any case, remember our good
chirurgens advise and drink plenty of fluids, take breaks and don't forget your
sunscreen if you're outside.

On another note...The Canton of Chemin Noir will hold populace meeting this coming
Thursday.  All are invited who wish to come.  We'll have the business meeting
followed by dining at Montana Mike's Steak House.  Since there was talk of a
different meeting place, I will post a formal announcement closer to Thursday.

YIS, Aoife